Friday, October 2, 2015

Goals/Plan

Goals:

Have relatively basic conversations in Japanese. Basically be able to chat in Japanese.

As a subset of the above be able to order food in Japanese.

Kinda understand whats going on in anime/songs without subs.

Kinda be able to read whats going on in untranslated manga.

----------------

Plan:

Go to Japanese table. (Free meal ticket yay)

I already watch at least a couple of episodes of anime a day...so that

I leave japanese songs on the background of my computer a decent amount while I'm doing stuff...so that. Maybe I'll sing along until my roommate complains.

A lot of my friends are better than me at Japanese so I can talk to them in Japanese or Japenglish.

Try to look at raws of manga before the translated scans are out and see if I understand anything. They're out first anyways...

Go to office hours when needed.

7 comments:

  1. I hope your roommate will let you sing since there are many amazing Japanese songs! Singing in another language is very difficult (at least for me); good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'll sing along until my roommate complains" This is cute~

    ReplyDelete
  3. はじめ まして。 ペルキです。どうぞ よろしく。ぼくは ノートルダムの大学の学生ですよ。Sorry for the random comment that you probably weren't expecting, but it's part of our 日本語のクラス that we have to comment on the blogs of people from other universities. I was drawn to this post because of the Psyduck title. Pokemon is the best, after all! I suspect you all will have an assignment in the future about commenting on our blogs, so I'll hope to see some of you then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my schedule
    I wake up at 6pm, and prepare to go to my university.It takes 90 minites to go there. From monday to friday, I go there. Sometimes, I feel tired to go there, however studying english is exciting.
    あなたのすけじゅーるはどんなものですか?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 初めまして、わたしはコロンビアだいがくのいちねんせいです。わたしもbasic Japanese をべんきょうします。あなたはなんのあにめがすきですか?どうぞよろしくお願い。

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you.
    I have two part-time jobs.
    Do you have part time job?
    What's your part-time job?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 初めまして!私はエディスです。コロビアだいがくせいです。一年生です。私もアニメのおんがくはすきですが、うたわことができません。日本語のクラスはとてもおもしろいですか。

    ReplyDelete